It turned out to be a great night for Team Post House at this year’s 50th Annual Ohio Valley Regional EMMY® Awards, held Saturday, August 2nd at the Hilton Columbus Downtown.
Post House had 18 nominations in 8 categories going into the night and came away with 14 gold ladies by the end of the ceremony.
The team’s independent short film A Moving Tale, created for the 48 Hour Film Project in 2013 received awards in the categories of Short Format Program and Writer.
The Post House team along with Derek Dawley of the Columbus Blue Jackets received awards for the Columbus Blue Jackets Home Open in the categories of Short Format Program, Editor, and Technical Achievement.
Timothy M. Flaherty also received an EMMY® for Director of Post Production Composite.
“We’re lucky to have such a talented group of people that we get to work with everyday at Post House. And we’re extremely grateful to have clients like the Columbus Blue Jackets that trust us enough to let us create something as crazy as a platform that spins their professional athletes around 360 degrees,” said Flaherty.
“It’s not often in this business that we get to look back at what we did and celebrate it. The EMMY® Awards is our chance to do that, so it’s a very special time. We feel very honored and fortunate to have been a part of it again this year,” he added.
A special congratulations to all the EMMY® recipients at Post House this year!
- Short Format Program - A Moving Tale, Timothy M. Flaherty, Kimberly Flaherty, John Massarella, Scott Baldner, Rick Green
- Short Format Program - The Columbus Blue Jackets 2013-2014 Home Open, Timothy M. Flaherty, Derek Dawley, Rick Green, Scott Baldner
- Director Post Production - Composite, Timothy M. Flaherty
- Writer Program - A Moving Tale, Kimberly Flaherty
- Editor Short Form - Columbus Blue Jackets 2013-2014 Home Open, Justin Dabney, Scott Baldner
- Technical Achievement - The Columbus Blue Jackets 2013-2014 Home Open, Timothy M. Flaherty, Justin Dabney